Monday, June 9, 2008

The last days as a pregnant momma...

So today could officially be my last day as a pregnant lady. Hallelujah! I feel like I have been pregnant forever. I sort of have. If you count the miscarriage we had right before getting pregnant with Dominic, it really seems like I have been pregnant for 2 extra months. Still not as long as Leigh though...having 2 babies in like 20 months! :)

I go to the doctor at 1:30 today. Last time I was there, they had said that if I was not in labor before today, they would induce tomorrow night and the baby would be here by Wednesday. That is what I have my heart set on. If they change that, I will kill them. Seriously. Unless of course, it becomes earlier :) Then I will kiss them. I just feel like you can't tell a pregnant woman that she is going to have her baby on one day, and change your mind and make it later. It is mean. It is so annoying to be this pregnant that one day really does make a HUGE difference. I had such a hard time sleeping last night thinking about the possibility of meeting Dominic in the next few days..and then when Dennis left for work I tried to go back to sleep and made it for like an hour..and now I am just crazy with excitement and anticipation. This is going to be the longest morning..

No comments: