So a few weeks before Dominic was born, I decided I wanted my hair to be short. Specifically, like Jenny McCarthy. I saw her on some talk show preaching about not vaccinating your children because they will have autism, so it's better to risk them getting diseases that will definitely kill them, rather than have the remote possiblity they will get autism and have some barriers to overcome in life. Right. So anyway, back to my hair. Well sometime in the next few weeks following that, I was watching a makeover show and the lady said she wanted extensions because she hated her short hair. She said she cut it after her kiddo was born like every new mom does and regrets it every day. I laughed and said I won't be that woman. I will like my hair being short because Jenny McCarthy looks so cute. Well, big surprise...I hate my hair. I hate it with a passion. It is so unflattering I don't even like to go out. It's horrible. It really is. Now I have to wait forever for it to grow. To torture myself even more, I just looked at wedding pictures with Dennis - when I was much skinnier than my post baby body and when I had longer hair. That was a self esteem boost. Now I want lypo and hair extensions.
In other news, I want another baby. Shocking, I know. Especially after the post a few weeks ago where I was pissed at everyone for saying I would want another one. But I do. He is just so cute and fun that I can't imagine never making another one. We haven't sprung this news on my mom yet. She'll be pissed because of my health issues. She'll get over it. Who knows though, maybe I'll get over this want too - we'll see.
Dominic si doing great though. It's amazing how quickly babies change. They have such rapid development in the beginning of their lives. I love it. He is awake a lot more each day and reacting to things we do. He really enjoys his tummy time each day to practice lifting his little head. It's cute to what him try so hard to lift it up, only to get tired after a few seconds of looking around. Sometimes he even gets really frustrated and yells which is very distinct from crying.
I posted some pictures on a website. http://albums.phanfare.com/delbarone
They aren't spectacular, but they are better than nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment